I am Gandhi not a Savarkar : Rahul Gandhi while adressing people in  Bharat Bachao rally 

Bharat Bachao Rally


In a vehement reaction to to BJP's demand for apology for his "Rape in India" remark, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said he will never apologise for speaking out the "truth" adding that it is Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his "assistant" Amit Shah who need to apologise for "destroying" the country's economy. Gandhi said, "My name is Rahul Gandhi, not Rahul Savarkar."

         "I was apologise in the Parliament yesterday by the BJP members. They tell me to apologise for the correct thing. I am not Rahul Savarkar, my name is Rahul Gandhi. I will never apologise for the truth. Neither will any party worker apologise...No one from Congress will apologise. It is Narendra Modi who should apologise. He should apologise to the nation. His assistant Amit Shah should apologise to the nation. I will tell you why they should that," he said while addressing the Bharat Bachao rally.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post